Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bundled Baby

 
I had a bunch of extra embossed card stock leftover from a project that I will share with you in the future and decided to put together some baby cards with it.  The stamp set I used was called Bundled Baby and I colored in the images with markers.

 
The images are punched out and layered using the 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches. 

 
Supplies:
Bundled Baby
Memento Black ink
Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay markers
Hello Honey, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White card stock
Decorative dots folder
Large polka dots folder
1 3/4" circle punch
2" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!