Saturday, May 2, 2015

Candy Dots

It is National Scrapbooking Day - I hope I get a chance to take advantage and get some pages done after a day of Junior Varsity baseball!  How about you? 

I am going to share another Project Life video with you today as well as a scrapbook page. Hope you enjoy both!
 
This layout was created at the weekend retreat I attended in March, can you tell I am a little behind on my pictures? 
 
Again, I chose the Kinda Eclectic stamp set for some background images and I added some fun candy dots to break up the empty spaces a little.

 
A little strip of Flashback designer series paper and a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Smoky Slate were added to the background.

 
Supplies:
Kinda Eclectic
Crushed Curry, Pool Party ink
Flashback dsp
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Smoky Slate card stock
2" circle punch
candy dots
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!