Sunday, May 31, 2015

Decorative Dots Birthday

 
The cards below vary just a little but both have the same basic pieces and elements.  On the one on the left, I added ink to the Decorative Dots folder and placed it on my card stock and rubbed.  The one on the left was run through the Big Shot with the same folder and no ink.

 
On each card, the flower images are from Mother's Love and the sentiments from Celebrate Today.  I added some Blushing Bride cotton ribbon behind each Strawberry Slush layer as well.
 
Supplies:
Mother's Love, Celebrate Today
Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush ink
Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate card stock
Blushing Bride cotton ribbon
Decorative Dots folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!