Friday, May 29, 2015

Fun Fun Fun

 
When her brothers have baseball games, Maddie doesn't ever want to miss a game.  It isn't because she loves to watch them, it is because she wants to find someone to play with!  This day she happened to luck out and find a friend to run around with and play with dolls.

 
I used the Project Life Playground card collection and accessory pack for the layout and added a basic hodgepodge clip. 
 
 
The title is made from the stickers in the accessory pack.

 
Supplies:
Project Life Playground card collection and accessories pack
basic hodgepodge clips
Project Life photo pocket pages, variety pack

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!