Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy 14th!

 
Recently my son went to a friend's birthday party and this is the card I put together for him to use.  I cut the "happy" out with the Hello you thinlits and the Project Life card collection from Sale-a-bration.  That is also used for the background on the card.  

 
The stamping was done with the Memorable Moments stamp set and I cut out the label with the labels collection framelits.
 
Supplies:
Memorable Moments
Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango ink
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana card stock
Labels collection framelits
Hello You thinlits
Paper tea lace doilies
Project Life card collection (SAB 2015)
Large polka dots folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!