Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Keep your Curiosity Fresh

 
I haven't found the picture I want to add to this scrapbook page just yet, but I thought I would share the page with you anyway :)  The base is a piece of Birthday Bash specialty paper and I have just added some simple layers and mats along with some neutrals designer buttons (black).

 
The circles collection framelits came in handy for layering the title that I chose from the Adventure Awaits stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Adventure Awaits
Real Red ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red card stock
Circles Framelits
Neutrals designer buttons
Birthday Bash specialty paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!