Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Decorative Notepads

 
Quite awhile ago while I was in an office supply store I bought a pack of 8 1/2" x 11" note pads and had them cut into three pieces.  I have used a few since then, but I have quite a pile of them left and figured I better start using them up!

 
The holder for these note pads is 12" x 6 1/2" and is scored at 3 1/8" from both sides.  I added some Neutrals color collection designer series paper and layered some Boho Chic embossed card stock before I added my sentiment from Just Kidding that was cut out with the Labels collection framelits.

 
On the inside I added another strip of designer series paper...

 
For the second one, I used some Sale-a-bration leftovers along with the Everything Eleanor stamp set.

 
I have a layer embossed with the same impressions folder on this one as well as a tea lace paper doily.

 
These are fun little items to put together and don't take a lot of time. 

 
Supplies:
Memorable Moments, Just Kidding, Everything Eleanor
Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray ink
Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Mint Macaron card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp
Beat Year Ever dsp (SAB 2015)
Labels collection framelits
Boho Chic folder
1" dotted lace trim
baker's twine
 




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!