Saturday, June 13, 2015

Friend


In the past, I haven't been one to use the big color collection designer series paper stacks all that much.  I am not sure if I thought there were too many sheets in the pack or I didn't like the patterns...The selections that we have in the new catalog though have peaked my interest a lot and I just LOVE the design with words printed on it (as I have used on the card below). 
 
 
I paired the Smoky Slate designer series paper sheet with Watermelon Wonder for this card that also uses the Friendly Wishes stamp set.  The ribbon was cut into strips before I twisted it behind the sentiment.
 
Supplies:
Friendly Wishes
Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon ink and markers
Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp stack
1" dotted lace trim - Watermelon Wonder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!