Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Everyone!

 
Today's card uses one of the new hostess stamp sets in the new catalog called Happy Birthday Everyone.  I paired it with the Cherry on Top designer series paper (which also has coordinating washi tape!!).

 
The little file folder piece is from the Moments Life These Project Life accessory pack and the cute little flower is a 2015-2017 In Color Blossom accent. 
 
Supplies:
Happy birthday everyone
Island Indigo ink
Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White card stock
Moments Life These Project Life accessory pack 
2015-2017 In Color Blossom accent
Cherry on Top dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!