Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Father's Day part 1

 
I am a little slow in posting today (I thought I had one scheduled, but was mistaken) because we just came home from visiting with family during a wedding celebration. 
 
I thought I would share the cards made for my father and my husband in honor of Father's Day - one today and one tomorrow...this one is the one we gave my dad.

 
The stamp set is Guy Greetings and I added some Cherry on Top designer series paper and washi tape, a layer of Night of Navy that was embossed with the Elegant Dots folder and some of the new Corrugated paper that I ripped one layer off of.

 
A little linen thread and there it is...
 
Supplies:
Guy Greetings
Crumb Cake, Night of Navy ink
Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party card stock
Corrugated paper
Cherry on top dsp and washi tape
Elegant dots folder
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!