Friday, June 12, 2015

June Stamp Club Projects

 
For this month's stamp club projects I chose to use mostly new catalog items with the exception of some of the card stocks and the Summer Silhouettes stamp set which is used on the layout.

 
For the designer series paper I chose the Bohemian collection and used colors that coordinated with that including Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo and Bermuda Bay. 

 
I stayed with the Bohemian theme for the first card using Boho Chic as the textured impressions folder on the Mint Macaron background. 

 
And the final card uses what is now one of my favorite stamp sets in the catalog (although that will change many times throughout the year!) - You've Got This. 

 
Supplies:
You've Got This, I Think You're Great, Summer Silhouettes
Delightful Dijon, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Cucumber Crush ink and markers
Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe card stock
1 3/4", 2" circle punch
Cherry on Top, Bohemian dsp
Boho Chic impressions folder
Tip Top Taupe 1" dotted lace trim
Note tag punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!