Monday, June 15, 2015

Layered Banner Birthday

 
On of the new punches in the catalog is called the Banner Triple punch and you can punch a banner end into three different sizes of paper - 1", 1 1/2" and 2".  I have used all three sizes on this card punching different designs in the Cherry on Top designer paper stack.

 
The ribbon is a Sale-a-bration leftover...
 
 
Supplies:
Happy Birthday Everyone
Island Indigo ink
Cherry on Top dsp stack
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry card stock
Banner Triple punch
Sale-a-bration ribbon (Coastal Cabana)
Large polka dot folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!