Sunday, June 28, 2015

Thanks so Much!

 
While I don't enjoy cutting out images too much, I did cut out these three flowers that were stamped from the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  They are layered onto a piece of Crumb Cake that has some images from Chalk Lines stamped to form a frame.  

 
The sentiment is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit and I added some thick baker's twine from Sale-a-bration and a layer of Mint Macaron that was embossed with the Boho Chic folder. 
 
I like this color combination and will probably use it again soon!  Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake and Whisper White...
 
Supplies:
Everything Eleanor, Chalk Lines, Paper Pumpkin
Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon ink
triple banner punch
thick bakers twine
paper snips
Boho Chic folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!