Friday, June 19, 2015

Timeless Elegance

 
One of the first things I look for in the new catalogs is stamp sets for sympathy cards since I make quite a few of them.  The Heartfelt Sympathy set is a new one and I have used it on this card with some Garden Green ink.

 
The designer paper in the background is called Timeless Elegance and is all in Very Vanilla and shades of Black/Gray.  I added some metal rimmed pearls which have a sticky backing on them so they are easy to attach and I cut up some Venetian crochet trim to go behind the sentiment.

 
I added another piece of dsp and more sentiment to the inside of the card.
 
Supplies:
Heartfelt Sympathy
Garden Green ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Timeless Elegance dsp
metal rimmed pearls
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!