Saturday, June 6, 2015

Without Limits

 
There are times when it is fun to made some cards without stamping and the Project Life kits are a great way to do this.  I chose a piece of designer series paper from my scrap pile (retired) and added some gold sequin trim and a layered Project Life card.  Pretty simple and fun to put together...

 
This card comes from the Project Life Moments Like These accessory pack, there are a few items in the pack with gold accents as well as some coordinating wooden elements, sequins and lots of other fun pieces.

 
Supplies:
Basic Black, Mint Macaron card stock
retired designer series paper
gold sequin trim
Project Life Moments Like These accessory pack
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!