Friday, June 5, 2015

You're the Best

 
Today's card is a mix of old and new (although the old isn't really that old, it just isn't in the new catalog!!).  I used the Petal Potpourri stamp set to create my own designer series paper and then cut pieces to layer onto some Tempting Turquoise card stock.  

 
The sentiment is the new, from the Friendly Wishes stamp set and the little dots above and below are also from that set. 
 
The base of the card is Watermelon Wonder...
 
Supplies:
Friendly Wishes, Petal Potpourri
Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Watermelon Wonder ink
Watermelon Wonder, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White card stock
brights designer buttons

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!