Friday, July 31, 2015

Everyone Wishes


Do you ever sit down to make a card and find yourself grabbing colors and scraps from a project you created the last time you sat down?  I seem to do that a lot, maybe because I REALLY need to reduce my scrap pile! 
 
You  might notice that there is a piece of Black Color Me Irresistible specialty paper on this card and that I used some of the same design on the project I shared a couple days ago using the Tin of Cards Project Kit...
 

 
In addition to the specialty paper, I used a piece of Neutrals color collection designer series paper behind the sentiment.

 
I have again cut down some 1" dotted lace trim (this time in Mint Macaron) and looped it around behind the sentiment layer.  I think I tend to cut it down more often that I use it whole.
 
Supplies:
Friendly Wishes
Memento Black, Lost Lagoon and Watermelon Wonder ink and markers
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon card stock
Color Me Irresistible specialty paper
Neutrals color collection designer series paper
1" dotted lace trim (Mint Macaron)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!