Thursday, July 23, 2015

Get Well Soon

 
The stamp I chose for today's card is a single stamp and I chose to stamp the image on my Pool Party card stock and then again on a scrap of Very Vanilla.  I colored the image on the scrap with markers and then cut it out with my paper snips and added it to the card with dimensionals to pop it up a little.  

 
There is some 1" dotted lace trim and Venetian crochet trim ribbon behind the bowl...
 
 
You can see I added a piece of Very Vanilla and some brads on one of the corners...this was to cover up a mistake! :) 

 
Just a reminder, when you use your Stampin' Trimmer to score your card stock, make sure the cutting blade is out of the way...
 
I accidentally cut part of the piece I was scoring and decided to just go with it.  I added the Very Vanilla and brads to hold it together and then added some more Pool Party card stock on the inside to cover up the Very Vanilla.
 
Supplies:
Get Well Soup
Memento black ink
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry markers
Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party card stock
Sweet Li'l Things dsp
brads
1" Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!