Monday, July 27, 2015

Goodies!

 
When I came across this adorable little wooden crate at Target I knew what I wanted to do with it.  It is a great size for gifts of jams or jelly.  

 
I chose the Homemade for you stamp set and the Farmer's Market designer series paper to use for decorating the box. 

 
Then I added some burlap ribbon, linen thread and Venetian crochet trim ribbon as accents. 

 
Each side is decorated differently...

 
and then I also decorated the jar lids...

 
Two jars fit very well and adding some filler for cushioning is a good idea although I didn't have any on hand for the pictures.

 
Supplies:
Homemade for You
Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss ink
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Old Olive card stock
Farmer's Market dsp
circle punches
linen thread
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
burlap ribbon
designer buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!