Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just for You

 
I really love using the crochet trim ribbons on projects and it is really easy to work with which is nice as well.  I chose to add some swirls from the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set to the Pool Party layer of this card and then added some of the Venetian crochet trim ribbon and linen thread over the top of it.  

 
The butterfly is three layers on top of one another stamped using the Watercolor Wings stamp set and the colors Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Tip Top Taupe.  I added a few basic pearls for some dimension as well.
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Wings, Snuggles and Smooches
Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon ink
Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
Linen thread
Basic pearls
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!