Thursday, July 2, 2015

Just a Little Something

 
I did some more playing around with the corrugated paper on these two cards, as you can see, I still like to separate the layers!  It is paired with the Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper pack, I just love those little turtles.

 
Behind the designer series paper I added a layer of Very Vanilla that was stamped with the Brushstrokes stamp set and then added a sentiment from the Num Num set.

 
Supplies:
Num Num, Brushstrokes
Tangelo Twist, Pool Party ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Sweet Li'l Things dsp
Corrugated paper
Note Tag punch
designer series buttons
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!