Friday, July 24, 2015

Love

 
I really love the Watercolor Words stamp set and have been using it quite often (when my daughter hasn't borrowed it and forgotten to return it!).  I chose the "love" sentiment for this card thinking it may end up as a wedding or anniversary card some day.

 
The black layer is some Color Me Irresistible specialty paper and on top of that I added some white corrugated paper and a piece of Neutrals color collection designer series paper. 

 
Behind the sentiment I added some silver metallic thread.  I really like the layers and textures that come through on this card.
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Words
Memento Black, Real Red ink
Whisper White, Real Red card stock
White corrugated paper
Color Me Irresistible specialty paper
Neutrals Color Collection designer series paper
Silver metallic thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!