Sunday, July 12, 2015

Silver Linings

 
I decided to try out some Color Me Irresistible specialty designer paper one day and then paired the Sprinkles of Life stamp set with it because of the clouds. 


 
I added some silver metallic thread behind the clouds that were punched out with the tree builder punch and then a sentiment and some little flowers. 

 
If you can't see on the picture, the Color Me Irresistible specialty paper has some embossed raindrops on it and there are other patterns in the pack with embossing as well both in color and on white (so you can color it yourself). 
 
Supplies:
Sprinkles of Life
Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder ink
Whisper White card stock
Color Me Irresistible specialty paper
tree builder punch
banner triple punch
silver metallic thread
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!