Wednesday, July 15, 2015

You're the Friend

 
The card I am sharing with you today is one that turned out to be pretty busy but I thought I would share it anyway :)  I have used the Cherry on Top designer series paper along with its matching washi tape and the Friendly Wishes stamp set.  

 
I think if I was to do it again, I would either use a piece of designer series paper that was more of a solid color and/or eliminate the washi tape and just have a Whisper White piece layered onto the Island Indigo piece behind the sentiment. 
 
Supplies:
Friendly Wishes
Cucumber Crush ink
Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Island Indigo card stock
In Color 2015-2017 blossom accents
Cherry on Top dsp and washi tape
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!