Sunday, August 30, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin Take 2

 
This segment of the Paper Pumpkin samples involves the cards.  I don't think I made any of them exactly like the samples and I added a few embellishments and different stamps.
 


The card bases made it hard to take pictures without a glare since they have metallic gold on them...

 
I used the Elegant Dots folder on the flower die cuts that I did not use on the boxes. 

 
Since I didn't use all the flowers on boxes, I also had extra parts for the inside of the flowers and chose to add that part to cards.  It is difficult to see, but it is a fringed piece that I rolled the edges of a little bit.

 
On these cards, I used the You've Got This stamp set.  You will also see part of the box that I cut up on the two cards below.

 
A close up of the flowers...

 
And the final card was made with a card base that did not come with the kit and a few other pieces that didn't as well...

 
Hope you like these ideas, I one more for tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!