Sunday, August 9, 2015

August Stamp Club Projects

 
Where does the time go?  Time to share stamp club projects again!  This month I chose to focus on the Farmers Market designer series paper and the colors that coordinate for the layout.

 
The first card shown uses Watercolor Wishes and Big on You (which was in the occasions catalog) but for our club I actually used the Hello Life stamp set sentiment.

 
The second card focuses on the Color Me Irresistible specialty paper and Serene Silhouettes.  The sentiment is from the Watercolor Wishes card kit stamp set.

 
Again, the layout...

 
We always have room if these project look like fun - both in person and virtually, the Stamp Clubs are a blast.  Let me know if you are interested in joining us!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!