Saturday, August 8, 2015

Best Day Ever

 
I am back to the Birthday Blossoms stamp set with a 12 x 12 scrapbook page today.  The title of "best day ever" actually is in our scrapbooks several times, but it fits for a lot of different circumstances!

 
I stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink on the Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso card stock pieces.  Next I added some Gold Fancy Foil Vellum and Venetian crochet trim ribbon.

 
Finally, I added my journaling on a piece of Tip Top Taupe that was punched with the Ornate tag topper punch and some metal rimmed pearls.

 
Supplies:
Stamp A Bag, Birthday Blossoms stamp sets
Tip Top Taupe ink
Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso card stock
Fancy Foil Vellum
metal rimmed pearls
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
Ornate tag topper punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!