Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Hello

 
I was in the mood to use some Cherry Cobbler the day I made this card I guess!  The designer series paper is from Farmers Market and I always love polka dots...

 
The sentiment and other images are from the Tin of card stamp set and I used the Tags and Labels framelits for the sentiment and mat layers.

 
A little washi tape and some distressed 5/8" Mossy Meadow striped cotton ribbon and it is complete! 
 
Supplies:
Tin of Cards
Soft Suede ink
Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Farmers market dsp
washi tape
5/8" striped cotton ribbon
Tags and labels framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!