Thursday, September 3, 2015

Best Day

 
A little bit of Holiday Catalog and a little bit of the Idea Book come together on this wedding card.  I chose the Birthday Blossoms and For the New Two stamp sets from the Idea Book using Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz ink.  Then to add some accents I chose the Winter wonderland washi tape and designer vellum stack, using the washi tape to attach the vellum to the card base.

 
I also added an Iced Rhinestone embellishment to the note tag punched piece and some basic rhinestones.

 
Supplies:
Birthday Blossoms, For the New Two
Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder ink
Whisper white card stock
Winter Wonderland designer vellum stack
Winter wonderland washi tape
Iced rhinestones embellishments
basic rhinestones
Note tag punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!