Monday, September 14, 2015

Joy

 
As I get this post ready to go I am noticing that the last few projects have all had some Corrugated paper on them - that actually wasn't planned I guess it is just the way the I ended up photographing the pile of projects I had ready to go!

 
This card uses that corrugated paper as a background layer with some Holidays Fancy Foil vellum on top of it.  It doesn't photograph too well close up as you can see in the picture below, but it looks great in person :) 

 
The stamp set used is called Jolly Christmas and I pulled out another Winter Wonderland embellishment to finish off the card.
 
Supplies:
Jolly Christmas
Real Red, Smoky Slate ink
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate card stock
Holidays Fancy Foil vellum
Corrugated paper
Winter Wonderland embellishments
White jute ribbon
corner punch
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!