Friday, September 11, 2015

Knew You Could, Knew You Would!

 
Swimming is a great exercise for Maddie to strengthen her right side so we try to use our pool as much as possible in the summer.  Swimming lessons at the pool in town are a good way for her to see how much stronger all that extra time in the water makes her and this year was no exception.  She was able to pass her lessons pretty easily this summer and was so proud afterward!

 
I kind of matched the pattern on her swim suit with the Go Wild designer series paper on this page and added some English Garden designer series paper that had one of the colors in her suit too.

 
The Bravo stamp set worked great for the title and I used two of the sentiments from that set. 

 
Finally I added some washi tape from the Watercolor Wishes card kit and some Calypso Coral thick bakers twine.
 
Supplies:
Bravo
Memento Black ink
Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
Calypso Coral thick baker's twine
washi tape
Go Wild and English Garden designer series paper
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!