Monday, September 7, 2015

Lots of Washi Tape

 
I was messing around with different designer series washi tapes on this card to create my background and I think I stopped adding before it became too much, what do you think? 

 
I added a layer of Pink Pirouette card stock stamped with the Summer Silhouettes stamp set and Crushed Curry ink under the Tags and Labels framelit cut out I used for my sentiment layer.

 
A little bit of Old Olive taffeta ribbon and a brad completed the card.
 
Supplies:
Happy Happenings
Old Olive, Crushed Curry ink
Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette card stock
Tags and Labels framelits
brads
Old Olive taffeta ribbon
washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!