Saturday, September 26, 2015

Thinking of You

 
I am still trying to decide if I like this color combination, I am not sure if I like the Wild Wasabi with Lost Lagoon?...Anyway, the sentiment on this card comes from the stamp set called A Little Something.  The set is pretty versatile containing sentiment and images for several occasions.
 

 
I ran the Lost Lagoon card stock through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots folder and then added a piece of Neutrals color collection designer series paper before attaching the sentiment layers and bakers twine.

 
 
Supplies:
A Little Something
Basic Gray ink
Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp
Neutrals designer buttons
2" and 2 1/2" circle punches
Silver baker's twine
Elegant dots folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!