Saturday, September 12, 2015

Window Scenes

 
In the Holiday catalog, there is a thinlit set called Hearth and Home and it cuts out this adorable window (there is also another thinlit in the set that cuts out a little window box but I didn't use it on this card).  The first thing I wanted to use it for was a winter scene  and I chose the Project Life Hello December 2015 stamp set to accomplish that.

 
I added some snowflake and pine tree images to a piece of Pool Party card stock and placed that behind the window cut out and onto a piece of Crumb Cake that was embossed with the Brick Wall folder.

 
The sentiment is from Peaceful Pines and I added a cute little Winter wonderland embellishment beside it.
 
Supplies:
Peaceful Pines
Project Life Hello December 2015
Early Espresso, White Craft ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Corrugated Paper
Hearth and Home thinlits
Winter wonderland embellishments
Brick Wall folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!