Saturday, October 17, 2015

Celebrate Baby

 
Some baby boy cards are on the agenda today...I have a couple different versions of the same card which uses the Celebrate today stamp set.  I stamped the balloon with Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White and then added the words with Mint Macaron.  Then, I punched out the balloon so that it was just a circle with the 2" circle punch and layered it onto a 2 1/2" circle....

 
Each background contains a piece of Soft Sky that was embossed with the Large Polka dots folder, but the other elements are what is different.  I chose a scrap of Neutrals color collection designer series paper for one, a piece of a Polka Dot bag for anther and part of a care in the Hello Baby Boy Project Life card collection for the last one.

 
There is a little strip of Washi tape from the Hello Baby Project Life accessory kit on the card below as well.

 
Supplies:
Celebrate Today
Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron card stock
Hello Baby Boy Project Life card collection and accessory kit
circle punches
Polka Dot bags
Large Polka dot folder
Neutrals color collection dsp
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!