Monday, October 19, 2015

Celebrate!


I have a fun little bag to share with you today using the Mini Treat Bag thinlit.  The paper is retired but the rest of the elements are available from the current catalogs.
 
 
 I cut a piece of glassine paper and embossed it with the Softly Falling folder and then used the Triple banner punch on it.  After attaching it to some white jute ribbon, I added some white cotton ribbon and an antique brad before attaching it to the treat bag.

 
The, I took a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and added an image from the Bohemian borders stamp set and an Expressions natural element to complete the bag.
 
These are so much fun to put together and are the perfect way to give someone a gift card or some other fun little treat.
 
Supplies:
Bohemian borders
Blackberry Bliss ink
Blackberry Bliss card stock
retired dsp
Mini treat bag thinlit
glassine paper
triple banner punch
softly falling folder
white jute ribbon
white cotton ribbon
antique brad
expressions natural elements
 
 
Starting today and going through Friday, you can get 15% off stamp sets!  Don't miss out on this awesome sale...
You can shop right here.
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!