Thursday, October 1, 2015

In my Thoughts

 
The first thing that drew me to the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set was the circular images.  We used them on one of our stamp club cards last month (see here) and I used parts of them on the card below as well.

 
I chose a strip of Schoolhouse designer series paper for the card and put part of a Tea lace paper doily behind it.  Then I added a couple strips of washi tape and my circles.

 
The 2 1/2" circle is punched from white corrugated paper and the 2" circle from Crumb Cake.  The stamp set I used for the sentiment is from the Watercolor Wishes card kit.
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Wishes card kit, Snuggles and Smooches
Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party ink
Schoolhouse dsp
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Corrugated paper
washi tape
Tea lace paper doilies
2" and 2 1/2" circle punches
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!