Friday, October 23, 2015

Peace on Earth

 
I just love the Hearth and Home thinlits paired with the Happy Scenes stamp set.  There are just so many possibilities!  For this card, I used a glassine sheet as a "window" and embossed it with the Softly Falling folder before I placed it behind the window frame thinlit.  Then I stamped the image of the evergreen trees on some Whisper White card stock and placed that behind the window. 
 
 
I chose the Holly Jolly Greetings set to add some snowflakes to the background and for the "on earth"...

 
"Peace" comes from another thinlit set called Christmas greetings and I used the fine tip glue pen to attach it to the card base. 

 
Finally I added some basic rhinestones and some Winter Wonderland Embellishments to finish it off.
 
Supplies:
Holly Jolly Greetings, Happy Scenes
Crumb Cake , Island Indigo ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Island Indigo card stock
Home and Hearth thinlits
Christmas greetings thinlits
glassine sheets
Softly falling folder
Winter wonderland embellishments
basic rhinestones
 
Last day for 15% off stamp sets! 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!