Friday, October 30, 2015

Simple and Fun Halloween Treat Bags

 
The kids always like to give their friends treats at school for holidays and I like to find a way to have them help put them together.  This time we decided to use a Clear Medium envelope to hold the candy and added a bag topper and stamped piece.

 
One child decided on pumpkins and another on "trick or treat"...both used the Happy Haunting designer series paper for the toppers.

 
These are really easy to put together, but sometimes their attention spans aren't long enough to make the packaging too complicated. 

 
Supplies:
September Paper Pumpkin stamp set, A little something
Tangelo Twist ink
1 1/2" circle punch
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
decorative label punch
Happy Haunting dsp
Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock
clear envelopes
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!