Monday, October 12, 2015

Trick or Treat

 
I put together a couple of little Halloween Treat holders to share with you today (I know they would look lots better filled with candy, but at our house it is just best not to buy too much before Halloween or it won't last!).  They are cut from the Happy Haunting designer series paper and I used the Boo For You framelits and Howl-o-ween stamp set as well.

 
The little card inside the witch's hat box is attached to the box and I added some Smoky Slate chevron ribbon to the same box.

 
The "Boo" box has some 5/8" striped Mossy Meadow ribbon as an accent to go with the die cuts.

 
Supplies:
Howl-o-ween
Happy Haunting dsp
Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stock
Basic Black, Tangelo Twist ink
French Fry die
5/8" striped ribbon
Smoky Slate chevron ribbon
Boo to You framelits
sequins
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!