Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treat

 
Happy Halloween!  I thought I would stay in the spirit of Halloween with my card today.  This is one I used at my last Stamp A Stack and it went over quite well - simple and fun!  

 
The sentiment is stamped and punched out with the Note Tag Punch, then I colored the pumpkins in with some Pumpkin Pie ink and added a little button with a glue dot before adding it to the card. 
 
Supplies:
A Little Something
Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie ink
Happy Haunting dsp
Very Vanilla, Pumpkin pie card stock
Note tag punch
designer button
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!