Monday, October 26, 2015

Watercolor Birthday

 
I went into the scrap and leftover bin for most of this card using a background that I had already embossed and another background that I had already stamped.

 
I used a portion of the Watercolor Wash image behind the flower image and then when I went to add the sentiment I decided to add some color to that as well, using an image from For All Things and stamping it over and over again...

 
Supplies:
Butterfly Basics, For all Things, Watercolor Wash
So Saffron, Memento Black ink
Pistachio Pudding, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Blushing Bride card stock
tea lace paper doilies
Large polka dot folder
burlap ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!