Monday, October 5, 2015

Wild Pumpkin Birthday

 
Well, there are no wild pumpkins in the picture like the title says but I used the Go Wild designer series paper and a previous Paper Pumpkin stamp on the card :) 
 
 
I am running into the end of my projects that I made before harvest started!  We have finished the soybeans so all crops are now completed, but there is still quite a bit of work to do before I have more time to stamp.  Hopefully soon!
 
Supplies:
Paper Pumpkin stamp set
Lost Lagoon ink
Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Go Wild dsp
Decorative label punch
Everyday Chic washi tape
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!