Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Altering Note Books

 
One of the items that usually is a great seller at the one and only craft show I attend is altered notebooks.  The people that purchase them love to give them for teacher gifts or just keep them for their own.  

 
I have a couple to share with you today that I made for this fall's craft show, the first one uses Into the Woods designer series paper and the Hello Life stamp set.

 
The second one uses some Typeset specialty paper and Happy Haunting designer series paper.  The card is from the Project Life Moments like these collection.

 
The notebooks are really quite fast to put together and I used the Tear and Tape adhesive to attach all the designer series paper layers.

 
Supplies:
Hello life
Old Olive Ink
Into the Woods, Happy Haunting dsp
Typeset specialty paper
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Old Olive card stock
Moments like these Project Life card collection
home for Christmas designer buttons
linen thread
Brick Wall folder
Tear and Tape adhesive
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!