Monday, November 16, 2015

Endless Birthday Wishes

 
The Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set is one I haven't pulled out in quite awhile so the other day I decided to make a couple cards with it.  This is one of the ones I came up with, pairing it with some Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper.

 
I have mentioned before, the favorite part of this set for me is the font used for the words, I am not really sure why that is...
 
I punched out a 2" circle from some scraps of Tip Top Taupe card stock and stamped some confetti and the birthday cake on it.  Then I added a little color with some markers and basic rhinestones.
 
The Watermelon Wonder 1" dotted lace trim was cut in half the long way and added behind the circle.
 
Supplies:
Endless Birthday Wishes
Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Early Espresso, Pool Party ink
Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla card stock
Watermelon Wonder 1" dotted lace trim
2" circle punch
Sweet Li'l Things dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!