Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happiness


I have found that these little wooden boards are fun and quick to decorate (once you have your idea to get started).  I need to get my husband to make a few for me...
 

 
I chose a card from the Project Life Let's Get Away collection and then went from there coordinating colors.  The background designer paper is actually retired Flashback...

 
A little corrugated paper, scrap card stock, punches, and buttons go a long way!  I cut up a little piece of burlap ribbon and added a safety pin to it as another embellishment...

 
Supplies:
Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon card stock
Flashback dsp
Corrugated paper
Project Life Let's Get Away card collection
burlap ribbon
designer buttons
tea lace paper doily
2 1/2" circle punch
chevron punch
vintage trinkets
linen thread
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!