Saturday, November 28, 2015

Joy to the World

 
Today I am sharing another card in my current Stamp A Stack rotation using the Jolly Christmas stamp set.  The background is embossed with the Woodland folder and I have cut out Merry Moments designer series paper with the Cards and Labels Project Life framelits.

 
The tag is also cut with the Big Shot using the Tags and Labels framelits. 

 
Supplies:
Jolly Christmas
Real Red ink
Whisper White, Soft Suede, Real Red card stock
Merry Moments dsp
Woodland folder
Tags and Labels framelits
Cards and Labels Project Life framelits
taffeta ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!