Sunday, November 22, 2015

Masculine Birthday Fish


 
There is always a need for masculine birthday cards at our house and I never seem to have enough on hand.  Usually I end up making one right before it goes out in the mail!  This one hasn't left the house yet but I think I may put together a few more so I have them ready to go this time!
 

 
I used the By the Tide stamp set and some linen thread as the basics for this card.  The hardest part was cutting out the fish, but once you do one it gets faster each time.
 
Supplies:
By the Tide, Guy Greetings
Sot Suede, Sahara Sand ink
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pacific Point card stock
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!