Friday, November 6, 2015

November Stamp Club Projects

 
This month I went with a fall themed layout and Christmas themed cards and tags.  The layout uses the Into the Woods designer series paper and I also used some images from the For All Things stamp set.  

 
For the cards, we used the Reason for the Season and Warm Wishes stamp sets. 


The Sleigh Ride edgelits seemed to pair well with the Home for Christmas designer series paper so we added the images from Warm Wishes to that card.

 
And we once again used the Home for Christmas designer series paper for the second card...

 
The tags used several punches - ornate tag topper, scalloped tag topper, 1 3/4" circle, 2" circle, decorative label and tree...and we used the A Little Something and Holly Jolly Greetings stamp sets to complete them.
 
 
Remember, if these projects look like fun you are welcome to join our group any time!  If you are not local, one of the Virtual Clubs might work for you as well.
 
 
 


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!