Saturday, November 7, 2015

One Big Meaning

 
During the stamp sale that Stampin' Up! recently ran, I purchased the One Big Meaning stamp set (page 16 of the big catalog).  It is one I am sure will be put to lots of use in the future and I chose to use it on this card as well.

 
I started with a Basic Black background and added white corrugated paper and circles punched from the Go Wild designer series paper along with my sentiment.  Then I added a few White perfect accents to complete it.
 
Supplies:
One Big Meaning
Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Go Wild dsp
Corrugated paper
white perfect accents
circle punches
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!